Moringa is native to India. It is grown widely in the foothills of Himalayas. It has many health benefits.
How it is derived?
Moringa carrier oil is derived from the seeds of the moringa tree, It is extracted by the process of the cold pressing method.
How does it smell like?
It has nutty and leaves like an aroma.
Which oil does it blend well with?
How does Moringa oil work on skin?
MORINGA OIL helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and prevents sagging of facial muscles. It has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. It is used to heal minor skin abrasions; minor cuts and scrapes, bruises, burns, insect bites, rashes, and sunburn and skin infections.
Benefits and Uses:-
- It reduces stretch marks and wrinkles.
- It helps in treating Isonomia.
- It lowers the blood pressure.
- It helps in treating eczema.
- It is used to remove blackheads.
- It is also used in aromatherapy.
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Perform a small skin test if you have any allergy before using it.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy moringa carrier oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified moringa carrier oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
|·Botanical Name||:||Moringa Oliefera|
|·Country of Origin||:||India|
|·Color & Odor||:||Pale yellow to green in color and odourless|
|·Solubility||:||Soluble in Alcohol and other organics solvents & insoluble in water|
|· Specific Gravity||:||0.95 – 0.96|
|· Optical Rotation||:||0.892 to 0.910|
|· Refractive Index||:||1.4610 AT 40°C|
|· Flash Point||:||250°C|
|· Extraction Method||:||
Essential Oils Wholesaler offer global delivery of natural essential oils to the customers worldwide.
We use express and trusted delivery services of providers - FedEx and DHL.
We are committed to ship the orders in 1 to 2 business days.
Average transit time is 3 to 5 working days.
Things to Know
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS