- Botanical Name: Triticum Vulgare
- CAS #: 68917-73-7
- Country of Origin: USA
- Color & Odor: Golden yellow to amber brown liquid with Characteristic odor
- Solubility: Soluble in alcohol and oils. Insoluble in water
- Specific Gravity: N/A
- Optical Rotation: N/A
- Refractive Index: 1.470 – 1.480 @ 30°C
- Flash Point: 100 °C
- Extraction Method: Cold-pressed
The wheatgerm carrier oil is rich in nutrition and vitamin E. It is one of the best oil for skin, It is good for all skin types. As this oil is heavy oil so it is suggested to mix it with other carrier oils to use this oil daily.
How it is Extracted?
This oil is obtained from the kernels of wheat germ. It is extracted by the process of the cold pressing method.
It is Golden yellow to amber brown liquid in color and has a very faint scent.
Which oil does it blend well with?
It blends well with Avocado carrier oil, Evening Primrose carrier oil and Rosehip carrier oil.
Uses and Benefits:
- It contains vitamin B which helps in repairing damaged tissues.
- It has linoleic acid that provides nourishment to the hair.
- This oil improves the stamina and boosts metabolism as it is rich in Octacosanol.
- Fatty acids in this oil make it a good moisturizer.
- It contains vitamin E which makes the skin smoother.
- It is also used in massage oils to soothe muscles.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:-
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Perform a small skin test if you have any allergy before using it.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy wheatgerm carrier oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified wheatgerm carrier oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Essential Oils Wholesaler offer global delivery of natural essential oils to the customers worldwide.
We use express and trusted delivery services of providers - FedEx and DHL.
We are committed to ship the orders in 1 to 2 business days.
Average transit time is 3 to 5 working days.
Things to Know
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS