- Botanical Name: Iris Pallida
- CAS#: 8002-73-1
- Color & Odor: pale yellow oily liquid with floral odor
- F.E.M.A. #: No
- Methods of Extraction: Solvent Extraction
- Constituents: myristic acid
- Solubility: insoluble in water
- Specific Gravity: 0.93000 – 0.95000 @ 25.00 °C
- Flash Point: > 200.00 °F
- Optical Rotation: (-)1.5 – (-)4 @ 15 deg C
- Major Constituents: myristic acid
Iris pallida are native to Italy. In ancient times it is widely used in making herbal medicines but now it is used in perfumery.
How it is derived?
Orris Floral Absolute Oil is obtained from the root of orris. It is extracted by the process of the solvent extraction method.
How does it smell like?
It has a sweet floral and woody aroma.
Which oil does it blend well with?
Oris oil is known for?
Oris oil is known for its aromatic property which makes it useful in making perfumes and Used as a fragrance fixative in scents. This oil is also used in making medicines.
Benefits and Uses:
- This oil is good for skin as it moisturizes the skin and makes it smooth.
- It protects the skin from infection as it contains antibacterial properties.
- It is used in making scented candles.
- This oil helps in treating diarrhea and cough.
- It is also used in aromatherapy.
- This oil helps in reducing stress and calms the mind.
- This oil is also used in many skincare products.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Perform a small skin test in case of any skin allergy.
- Pregnant ladies should not use it.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy Orris floral absolute oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified Orris floral absolute oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Essential Oils Wholesaler offer global delivery of natural essential oils to the customers worldwide.
We use express and trusted delivery services of providers - FedEx and DHL.
We are committed to ship the orders in 1 to 2 business days.
Average transit time is 3 to 5 working days.
Things to Know
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS