- Botanical Name: Plumeria obtusa
- CAS#: N/A
- Color & Odor: Soft Floral aroma, thick pasty consistency
- F.E.M.A. #: No
- Methods of Extraction: Alcohol Extraction
- Constituents: terpenes
- Solubility: Insoluble in water
- Specific Gravity: 30°C 1.0449
- Flash Point: 200 F
- Optical Rotation: 9.00 to -11.00
- Major Constituents: terpenes
Frangipani is also known as plumeria rubra, It is native to Central America. This plant has many health benefits, Chinese widely uses this plant in making medicines.
Buy Frangipani Floral Absolute Oil Wholesale at Essential Oils Wholesaler.
How it is extracted?
Frangipani floral absolute oil is obtained by the flower of Frangipani plant. It is extracted by the process of the alcohol extraction method.
How does it smell like?
This oil has a sweet and strong floral aroma.
Which oil does it blend well with?
Is frangipani oil good for hair?
Yes, Frangipani oil is good for hair as it moisturizes your hair, making it smoother and softer. It also protects your hair from UV rays damage. It hydrates your scalp and reducing the risk of flaky scalp or dandruff.
Uses and benefits:
- It is used in many skincare products.
- This oil protects the skin from sunburns.
- This oil reduces wrinkles and scars and makes the skin smoother.
- It is widely used aromatherapy.
- It is used in many medicines as an important ingredient.
- It is also helpful in getting relief from muscular pains and joints pain.
- It reduces stress and promotes relaxation.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Perform a small skin test in case of any skin allergy.
- Pregnant ladies should not use it.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy Frangipani floral absolute oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified frangipani floral absolute oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Essential Oils Wholesaler offer global delivery of natural essential oils to the customers worldwide.
We use express and trusted delivery services of providers - FedEx and DHL.
We are committed to ship the orders in 1 to 2 business days.
Average transit time is 3 to 5 working days.
Things to Know
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS