- Botanical Name: Achillea millefolium
- CAS #: N/A
- Country of Origin: Scotland
- Color & Odor: Dark Blue
- Solubility: Insoluble in water
- Specific Gravity: @ 25°:
- Optical Rotation: [-] @ 20°
- Refractive Index: N/A.
- Flash Point: 138 *F
- Major Constituents: Tricyclene, a-pinene, camphene, b-pinene, sabinene, borneol acetate, 1,8-cineole, y-terpinene, limonene, isoartemisia ketone, borneol, camphor and traces of chamazulene.
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Achillea millefolium is commonly known as yarrow, It is native to Scotland. It is used for making medicines that are useful for treating fever, diarrhea, and cold.
How it is extracted?
Yarrow essential oil is obtained from the dried Achillea millefolium plant. This oil is extracted by the process of the steam distillation method.
How does it smell like?
This oil has a sweet, fresh and woody aroma.
Which oil does it blend well with?
This oil blends well with cedarwood essential oil, chamomile essential oil, clary sage essential oil, ylang-ylang essential oil, black pepper essential oil, bergamot essential oil, grapefruit essential oil, cypress essential oil, and vetiver essential oil.
Benefits and Uses:
- This oil helps in treating wounds.
- This oil helps in improving digestion.
- It decreases inflammation and moisturizes the skin.
- This oil fights depression.
- It has antiseptic properties that protect us from infection.
- This oil is also used in aromatherapy.
Is Yarrow oil good for skin?
Yarrow oil is used is in healing the skin. Yarrow oil has antimicrobial and pain-relieving traits and is wonderful for soothing skin that is prone to irritations. It is also deeply nourishing and restorative. It aids in healing broken capillaries and is ideal for sensitive skin as well as problematic skin
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Pregnant ladies should not use this oil.
- Perform a small skin test in case of any skin allergy.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy yarrow essential oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified yarrow essential oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Essential Oils Wholesaler offer global delivery of natural essential oils to the customers worldwide.
We use express and trusted delivery services of providers - FedEx and DHL.
We are committed to ship the orders in 1 to 2 business days.
Average transit time is 3 to 5 working days.
Things to Know
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS