- Botanical Name: Cinnamomum verum
- CAS #: 8007-80-5
- Country of Origin: Sri Lanka
- Color & Odor: Yellowish to brownish liquid @22C with Woody Spicy Cinnamon odor
- Solubility: Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils
- F.E.M.A. #: 2292
- Specific Gravity: 1.0407 @ 72°F
- Optical Rotation: -2
- Refractive Index: 1.5307@ 72°F
- Flash Point: 190 °F
- Major Constituents: Phenol Content ( as Eugenol ) 75 % and Aldehyde Content (as Cinnamon aldehyde ) < 7 %
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
The cinnamon tree is commonly known as Cinnamomum Verum. It is native to Sri Lanka. It is used for treating diabetes for many centuries.
Buy Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil Wholesale at Essential Oils Wholesaler.
How it is obtained?
Cinnamon leaf essential oil is obtained from the cinnamon tree. This oil is extracted by the process of the steam distillation method.
How does it smell like?
This oil has a sweet, spicy and woody aroma.
Which essential oil does it blend well with?
This oil easily blends with bergamot essential oil, frankincense essential oil, cardamom essential oil, ginger essential oil, black pepper essential oil, ylang-ylang essential oil and tea tree essential oil.
Benefits and Uses:
- This oil nourishes dry skin.
- It reduces the appearance of wrinkles and makes the skin clear.
- It is used for treating acne.
- This oil provides relief from muscle and joint pains.
- It promotes the growth of healthy hair.
- It gives relief from stress and calms the mind.
How do you use cinnamon leaf essential oil?
- Place a few drops of oil in your bathwater, the aroma fills your bathroom and creates a calm feeling.
- Put one drop of cinnamon essential oil on the back of your pillowcase to promote restful sleep.
- Mix a drop or two of cinnamon oil into massage oil before indulging.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Perform a small skin test in case of allergy.
- Pregnant ladies should not use it.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy cinnamon leaf essential oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified cinnamon leaf essential oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Essential Oils Wholesaler offer global delivery of natural essential oils to the customers worldwide.
We use express and trusted delivery services of providers - FedEx and DHL.
We are committed to ship the orders in 1 to 2 business days.
Average transit time is 3 to 5 working days.
Things to Know
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS