- Botanical Name: Melaleuca cajeputi
- CAS #: 8008-98-8
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
- Color & Odor: Colorless to pale yellow @22C with eucalyptus like, camphoraceous odor
- Solubility: Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils
- Specific Gravity: 0.910 @ 72°F
- Optical Rotation: -2.2
- Refractive Index: 1.4670 @ 72°F
- Flash Point: 110F
- Major Constituents: cajeputene hydrate, eucalyptol, cajuputol, solid terpineol
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Melaleuca cajuputi is native to Australia and southern Asia. In ancient times leaves of this plant are used for treating burns, wounds and cold.
Buy Cajeput Essential Oil Wholesale at Essential Oils Wholesaler.
How it is extracted?
This oil is obtained from the Melaleuca cajuputi plant. This oil is extracted by the process of the steam distillation method.
How does it smell like?
This oil has a fresh and fruity aroma.
Which oil does it blend well with?
Benefits and Uses:
- This oil helps in treating a cold.
- It is also used for treating toothaches
- It is good for the skin as it makes the skin smoother.
- This oil protects us from infections.
- This oil helps in treating headaches.
- It provides relief from muscle pains.
- It is also used for treating asthma.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Perform a small skin test in case of allergy.
- Pregnant ladies should not use it.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy cajuput essential oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified cajuput essential oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Essential Oils Wholesaler offer global delivery of natural essential oils to the customers worldwide.
We use express and trusted delivery services of providers - FedEx and DHL.
We are committed to ship the orders in 1 to 2 business days.
Average transit time is 3 to 5 working days.
Things to Know
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS