Botanical Name: Apium graveolens
CAS #: 8015-90-5
Country of Origin: India
Color & Odor: Yellow-brownish liquid with Fresh Herbal Woody odor
Solubility: Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils
Specific Gravity: 0.87000 – 0.91000 @ 25°C
Optical Rotation: +48.00 to +78.00
Refractive Index: 1.47700 – 1.49300 @ 20°C
Flash Point: 104°F
Major Constituents: Oleic, Myristic, Palmitic, Palmitoleic, Stearic, Linoleic, Myristoleic, Fatty Acids, Petroselinic.
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
About Celery Seed Essential OIl:
The celery seed essential oil is derived from the celery plant, scientifically known as Apium graveolens from the Umbelliferae plant family. The oil is extensively used in aromatherapy and for medicinal purposes.
Applications & Health Benefits of Celery Seed Essential OIl:
Celery plant is considered as medicinal plant and different parts have been used traditionally to treat a variety of health conditions.
Also known as Ajamoda in Ayurveda, Celery seed and its oil have been used for thousands of years in treating neurological afflictions, poor digestion, hepatitis, influenza, water retention, high blood pressure, insomnia, arthritis, gout, stone formation in gall bladder or kidneys, asthma, arthritis, dizziness and various ailments related to spleen and liver.
Buy Celery Seed Essential Oil Wholesale at Essential Oils Wholesaler.
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Perform a small skin test if you have any allergy before using it.
- Pregnant ladies should not use it.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy celery seed essential oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified celery seed essential oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Essential Oils Wholesaler offer global delivery of natural essential oils to the customers worldwide.
We use express and trusted delivery services of providers - FedEx and DHL.
We are committed to ship the orders in 1 to 2 business days.
Average transit time is 3 to 5 working days.
Things to Know
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS