Buy 100% pure Citronella Essential Oil Wholesale online. We offer organic-certified citronella oil in bulk at the best prices in the market. Made from fresh citronella leaves of finest-quality, this oil is widely used in many household items, especially insect repellent, perfumes, and candles.
- Botanical Name: Cymbopogon Winterianu
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Color & Aroma: Light yellow in color with sweet lemon-like aroma.
- CAS#: 8000-29-1
- Specific Gravity: 0.8820-0.8875 at 23°C
- Optical Rotation: [-]2° to [-]4° at 23°C
- Refractive Index: 1.4750-1.4885 at 23°C
- Flash Point: 175°F (79.4°C)
- Solubility: Soluble in oils and alcohol, insoluble in water.
Buy Citronella Essential Oil Wholesale
Are you looking for citronella essential oil to buy in wholesale quantity? ‘Essential Oils Wholesaler’ offers 100% pure and therapeutic-grade citronella oil in bulk made from the finest raw ingredients. This oil is also organic-certified by independent laboratories.
Buy Citronella Essential Oil Wholesale at Essential Oils Wholesaler.
About Citronella Essential Oil
Citronella is a hardy grass that is native to tropical Asian countries like Sri Lanka and Java. In French, citronella means ‘Lemon Balm’. It belongs to the Gramineae plant family, the same as Lemongrass essential oil. This plant also resembles lemongrass in looks and properties. It can grow up to 1 meter in height. Ancient Chinese and Indonesian texts also mentioned its benefits. It has antifungal and antibacterial attributes as well.
The oil is extracted from the fresh leaves of the citronella using the Steam Distillation method. It has a fresh sweet lemon-like aroma with a light woody essence. Major constituents of this oil are Geraniol, Citronellol, and Citronellal. This oil is known to be very effective to be used in a diffuser or a spray. It is also used extensively in our current industry.
In which industries this oil is used in?
Citronella essential oil has found wide usage in making many different household products. It is most known to be used in insect repellents where it is also sometimes mixed with Cedarwood essential oil. Some soaps, perfumes, room fresheners, and candles also utilize this oil to add its sweet scent in them. Its benefits for skin also make it useful for skin care cosmetics such as creams and lotions. Also, it is very effective for aromatherapy and massage therapy.
Why buy it from us?
‘Essential Oils Wholesaler’ is one of the only brands in the world with a complete focus on wholesale requirements of essential oils. Our motto is to deliver the Best-Quality at Best Price. This has made us a leading international supplier and exporter for our global clients. We are a reputed Indian manufacturer of all almost all aromatic products that are easily available to buy online.
Note: If you want to place a big bulk order or has any question us, contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always ready to help you.
To which countries do we export to?
While we make all our products in India, we export them in more than 65 countries in the world. This list includes (but not limited to) the USA, Canada, UK, Germany, Russia, India, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, and many more. We provide help & support for any export-related queries to all our customers.
Essential Oils Wholesaler offer global delivery of natural essential oils to the customers worldwide.
We use express and trusted delivery services of providers - FedEx and DHL.
We are committed to ship the orders in 1 to 2 business days.
Average transit time is 3 to 5 working days.
Things to Know
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS