Botanical Name: Foeniculum Vulgare Dulce
CAS #: 8006-84-6
Country of Origin: Hungary
Color & Odor: Clear, pale yellow liquid @22C with herbaceous, peppery odor
Solubility: Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils
Specific Gravity: 0.963 @ 72°F
Optical Rotation: 22.4
Refractive Index: 1.534 @ 72°F
Flash Point: 145 °F
Major Constituents: Anethol, Anisic Acid, Anisic Aldehyde, Pinene, Camphene, Estragol, Fenone, Phellandrene
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
About Fennel Seed Essential Oil:
- Perfumery Note: Middle to top
- Odour: warm, sweet, licorice-like, earthy, green
- Strength of Initial Aroma: Medium
Blending Properties of Sweet Fennel Essential Oil:
Besides, fennel essential oil also mixes well with orange essential oil; sandalwood essential oil, cypriol essential oil and more.
Where to buy fennel seed essential oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified fennel seed essential oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Essential Oils Wholesaler offer global delivery of natural essential oils to the customers worldwide.
We use express and trusted delivery services of providers - FedEx and DHL.
We are committed to ship the orders in 1 to 2 business days.
Average transit time is 3 to 5 working days.
Things to Know
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS