- Botanical Name: Hedychium coronarium
- CAS #: 94334-08-4
- Country of Origin: Himalayas region of Nepal and India
- Color & Odor: white with a shade of yellow with ginger odor
- Solubility: N/A
- Specific Gravity: ¡Ý 1.02
- Optical Rotation: N/A
- Refractive Index: N/A
- Flash Point: N/A
- Extraction Method: Solvent Extraction
Hedychium coronarium is also known as the ginger lily. It is native to the Himalayan region of Nepal and India. It has a strong aroma and it is commonly used making perfumes.
Buy Lily Floral Absolute Oil Wholesale at Essential Oils Wholesaler.
How it is extracted?
Lily floral absolute oil is obtained from the flower of the ginger lily. It is extracted by the process of the solvent extraction method.
It has a sweet and rich floral aroma.
What is lily absolute oil good for?
Lily Absolute Oil is nourishing and balancing. It is used in aromatherapy to treat individuals suffering from depression as it tends to help in creating a feeling of exuberance, tranquility and a sense of security.
Uses and benefits:
- This oil is used to treat asthma.
- It is additionally utilized in Urinary tract diseases. Individuals additionally utilize the oil at the hour of kidney stones.
- It is also used in perfumery.
- This oil helps in treating liver problems.
- This oil helps in an extemporizing unpredictable heartbeat and prevents cardiovascular breakdowns and other heart issues.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Perform a small skin test in case of any skin allergy.
- Pregnant ladies should not use it.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy lily floral absolute oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified lily floral absolute oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Essential Oils Wholesaler offer global delivery of natural essential oils to the customers worldwide.
We use express and trusted delivery services of providers - FedEx and DHL.
We are committed to ship the orders in 1 to 2 business days.
Average transit time is 3 to 5 working days.
Things to Know
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS