- Botanical Name: Jasminum grandiflorum
- CAS#: 8022-96-6
- Color & Odor: Light reddish brown liquid & Intensely floral odor
- F.E.M.A. #: 2601
- Methods of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Constituents: benzyl acetate, linalool, benzyl alcohol, indole
- Solubility: Soluble in alcohol & insoluble in water
- Specific Gravity: 0.910 – 0.980
- Flash Point: 230 °F
- Optical Rotation: +3 Ce to +3.5 Ce
- Major Constituents: benzyl acetate, linalool, benzyl alcohol, indole
Jasmine Grandiflorum is native to South Asia. It is used in ayurvedic medicines and it is also used for treating wounds and skin diseases.
Buy Jasmine Grandiflorum Essential Oil Wholesale at Essential Oils Wholesaler.
How it is obtained?
Jasmine Grandiflorum essential oil is obtained from the jasmine Grandiflorum flower. This oil is extracted by the process of the hydro distillation method.
This oil has a sweet, warm and floral aroma.
Is Jasmine oil good for sleep?
Jasmine oil improves sleep quality and cuts down on restless sleeping, as well as increasing daytime alertness. A study showed that jasmine delivered all of these sleep benefits, as well as lowering anxiety, even more effectively than lavender.
Benefits and Uses:
- This oil is good for all types of skin as it makes the skin smoother.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties that give relief from muscle pains.
- This oil is used in making perfumery.
- It provides relief from stress and calms the mind.
- It is used in making skincare products.
- It is widely used in massage oils.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Pregnant ladies should not use this oil.
- Perform a small skin test in case of any skin allergy.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy jasmine grandiflorum essential oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified jasmine grandiflorum essential oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Essential Oils Wholesaler offer global delivery of natural essential oils to the customers worldwide.
We use express and trusted delivery services of providers - FedEx and DHL.
We are committed to ship the orders in 1 to 2 business days.
Average transit time is 3 to 5 working days.
Things to Know
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS