Botanical Name: Pandanus Odoratissmus
CAS #: N/A
Country of Origin: India
Color & Odor: light yellow to brown
Solubility: Insoluble in water, soluble in oils & alcohol
Specific Gravity: 0.938 at27°C @20°C
Optical Rotation: +2.786 to +2.789 @20°C
Refractive Index: 1.4938 to 1.500 @20°C
Flash Point: 70ºC
Major Constituents: 2-phenylethyl-methylether (â-phenyl ethyl methyl ether, 60 to 80%)
Extraction Method: Hydro Distillation
Kewda is native to India. It is used in the food industry as a flavoring agent and It is also used in perfumery.
Buy Kewda Essential Oil Wholesale at Essential Oils Wholesaler.
How it is extracted?
Kewda essential oil is obtained from the flower of the plant named “Pandanus Odoratissmus”.It is extracted by the process of the hydro distillation method.
How does it smell like?
It has a sweet and floral aroma which makes it useful for making perfumes, attars, scents, etc.
Which oil does it blend well with?
Benefits and Uses:
- This oil is used in moisturizers.
- This oil is widely used in making perfumes.
- It is also used as an antiseptic oil.
- It helps in calming the mind and body.
- This oil provides a unique flavor to food.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties that give relief from muscle pains.
- This oil is commonly used in aromatherapy.
Some Safety measures everyone has to keep in mind before using this oil:
- Do not use this oil in excessive quantity.
- Pregnant ladies should not use this oil.
- Perform a small skin test in case of any skin allergy.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Do not apply it to the eyes.
Where to buy kewda essential oil wholesale?
Buy it from us, essential oils wholesaler. We manufacture pure and organic certified kewda essential oil at our manufacturing unit based in Kannauj, India. We offer 100% pure natural oil to our clients globally.
Essential Oils Wholesaler offer global delivery of natural essential oils to the customers worldwide.
We use express and trusted delivery services of providers - FedEx and DHL.
We are committed to ship the orders in 1 to 2 business days.
Average transit time is 3 to 5 working days.
Things to Know
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that essential oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a medical doctor who is also qualified in clinical aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Bottles are filled by volume. Some bottle sizes may not be filled to the top, but do contain the volume of oil specified.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS